> Interesting ... not sure if implementing this in this fashion
> would be
> worth the overhead.  If such a need exists I would imagine
> that would have
> choosen a more appropriate OS level solution.  Think OpenAFS.

It is always nice to use stuff that has ibm backing and likely has at least
a professor or two and some grad students helping out on it.  I had never
heard of OpenAFS before your email.  I will have to look into it a bit.  My
stuff would hopefully make it nice if you didn't want to change your os, or
if you just wanted to make File::Redundant a small part of a much larger
overall system.

The biggest overheard I have seen is having to do readilnks.  Maybe I could
get around them somehow.  I will have to draw up some uml or something to
show how my whole system works.

Earl