On Fri, 10 May 2002 08:32:55 +0200
Robert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Take a look at Apache::ImageMagick

In my benchmarks I ran, ImageMagick was way slower than GD.  I wrote a
little test, rendering a little text image of 120x30.  With ImageMagick,
I was getting 0.3 rps, and under GD with similar circumstances I was
getting 1.5rps.  I'm sure I could've optimized the ImageMagick one a bit
further, but that quick test settled it for me.

I looked at Apache::ImageMagick last night however, and although it
seems pretty usefull, it doesn't really address what I want to do with
my module.

--

-man
Michael A Nachbaur

PGP Public Key at http://www.nachbaur.com/pgpkey.asc
PGP Key fingerprint = 83DC 7C3A 3084 6A21 9A3F  801E D974 AFB4 BFD7 2B6F