This is an request for comments.  If you don't care about dynamic image
generation with mod_perl, or don't care about offering or reading about
suggestions, you can safely ignore this.  Also, be forewarned, this was
written in StarOffice, and then copied/pasted into my email program, and
hand tweaked, so some things may not have made the transition properly.

http://nachbaur.com/software/writing/rfc-imagegen.xhtml

Just a note, I originally posted a text-version of this RFC to the
mailing list (tried twice) but it never got through apparently.  I'm
guessing the mailing list blocked it since it was too big.  Anyway, if
anyone would prefer the text version, and you know why I wasn't able to
post, let me know and I'll repost it.

--

-man
Michael A Nachbaur

PGP Public Key at http://www.nachbaur.com/pgpkey.asc
PGP Key fingerprint = 83DC 7C3A 3084 6A21 9A3F  801E D974 AFB4 BFD7 2B6F