Hi,

I am a little bit late for this thread, but anyway...

> I looked at Apache::ImageMagick last night however, and although it
> seems pretty usefull, it doesn't really address what I want to do with
> my module.

I read your original RFC and as far as I see you can do everything you have
requested with Apache::ImageMagick. What are you missing? Beside the fact
that your benchmark shows that ImageMagick is slower then GD (but
ImageMagick also handle a lot more picture formats then GD, for example I
use it to convert TIFF input files to jpeg)

What about the idea from Ed, to have one module, where you can drop in
different backends?

Would this be an idea to extent Apache::ImageMagick, so that it can use
other grapical libraries?

Gerald

E-Mail:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]         Voice:    +49 6133 925131