Hello

Thanks for the reply. Yes this server is running mod perl :)

As for risky. Well the whole point of the script system is to add a pop mail
box for a user. But in order to do this i have to do the following:

add user to the passwd/shadow file
add user to the virtusertable and genericstable
recompile the sendmail config files

Then and only then is the new mailbox ready for use. This is the only way I
can think of to accomplish this via an automated web proccess. I dont even
know if you can do it any other way with out touching the passwd/shadow
files?

Thanks! John.