On Tue, 28 May 2002, Kent, Mr. John wrote:

> So how does this work now?  If it doesn't or it would take too much
> time to explain it, I certainly can understand and will simply load and
> continue to use Apache 1.3.24 and mod-perl 1.26

Things may have changed, in which case someone will gainsay me, but my
understanding is that modperl with apache 2 is not reccomended for
production use.  My guess is that while there will be early adopters,
apache 2 will take at least a year to become the standard.  A lot has
changed, and for most users there's no compelling reason to update.

Andrew