Yes, I'm running it under mod_perl/1.27 which I compiled as a DSO with
apxs. This also gave me errors under 1.25, I just pushed @INC to solve
it but I would like to use server_root_relative. I have it in a startup
script, the one from the eagle book. It goes like:
#! /usr/bin/perl

BEGIN {
        use Apache ();
        use lib Apache->server_root_relative('lib/perl');
}

use Apache::Registry  ();
use Apache::Constants ();
use CGI qw(-compile :all);
use CGI::Carp ();
use DBI ();
1;

Which I had it to change to: push(@INC, '/Library/www/lib/perl');
because the server_root_relative gave me errors. I read some where that
in order to test with startup scripts you need to use the
Apache::FakeRequest? Even if so, if I ignore the errors and just restart
apache, it wont find 'lib/perl', so I have to push @INC manually then do
a graceful restart for it to work. I am running OSX 10.1.4/Darwin. Dont
think that has anything to do with it though.