:  Really interesting, xml
   :  appears to be
   :  the final destination for most of us, even if now i
   :  prefer objects.
   :
   :  Ciao, Valerio

That is my big question.  Is XML/XSLT really the right solution?  Using SAX
along with having tags call handlers seems like a pretty powerful way to get
a very cool tool to build powerful templating services.  I haven't decided
if XSLT really is worth the effort as it just seems like a glorified XML
(yes; it is indeed) -- what I mean to say, does XSLT really have any real
value since everything it does can be done in Perl.  If I got make handlers
for XSLT, too -- then why even use XSLT?  Just go back to plain XML and do
it all on my own, no?

Part of me wants to go XML as it seems like nearly embraced technology.  And
having the parsing, et cetera handled by something other my own Perl seems
like a good way to remove some headaches and let me get to the job of coding
useful things.  ;)