At 15:09 01.06.2002, Jeff wrote:

> [...]

Well, as I see this, it isn't a problem. The layout manager takes the place
of the view, as it essentially decides how things should be rendered. You
then have two stages in your view, but the same techniques apply (as the
2nd stage of the view isn't really specific to any model or controller).

--
Per Einar Ellefsen
[EMAIL PROTECTED]