hi,

I use two services for payment proccessing. One for digital money
www.cyphermint.com/epay/ (quite complex for initial installing, i don't like
it) and
the second for cc processing (much more simple) you can just give
them info about your contract (say id, price, amount) and redirect
user on their site for payment processing
(http://www.assist.ru/eng/about/cardpayments/)
I don't thunk these services are suitable for, but you read some help on
it and understand what exactly you need.

-vlad