On Tue, Jul 02, 2002 at 10:43:14PM -0500, David Dyer-Bennet wrote:
> Any obvious choices for a relatively small-scale e-commerce payment
> processing system for a server running apache / mod_perl?

http://interchange.redhat.com/
    - it's mature
    - we wrote our own but i'd use it instead if I had to start over
http://www.ipaymentinc.com/
    - reseller for authorize.net
http://authorize.net/
    - big transaction provider
    - supported cpan module (simple/trivial)
http://www.dhl.com/
    - we get really cheap rates for dhl's next day shipping service world wide
      (1-2 days continential us @ $6)
      (3-4 days door2door to pakistan from indianapolis @ $21)
      ... much, much cheaper than even the cheapest ups-residential-ground
    - ups has well developed xml API's, dhl dosn't

Ed