Thomas Klausner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Hi!
>
> On Mon, Jul 22, 2002 at 10:26:32AM -0500, David Dyer-Bennet wrote:
>
> > So, specifically for the Linux environment, what are the downsides of
> > running mod_perl as a DSO?  (Pointers to the FM so I can R it would be
> > fine.)
>
> Did you take a look at this:
>

>http://perl.apache.org/docs/1.0/guide/install.html#Pros_and_Cons_of_Building_mod_perl_as_DSO
>
> ?

Yes, and it seemed quite inconclusive, whereas some of the discussion
I have heard from people makes it sound *important*.

And the guide doesn't mention the two issues that people have
mentioned on this list in response to my post (file handles and
segfaults).
--
David Dyer-Bennet, [EMAIL PROTECTED]  /  New TMDA anti-spam in test
 John Dyer-Bennet 1915-2002 Memorial Site http://john.dyer-bennet.net