I am using Apache::Registry (Apache 1.3.26) I am see
weird things happen with my scripts.  I have have "use
strict" in all of the scripts and I use my() for all
of my variables.  But I still have variables that
contain data from previous loads.  I see it in hashes
and arrays.  Especially, if I have an array that
contains 6 strings in load 1 and only 2 strings in
load 2.  In the second load of the script the array
will contain the 2 new strings and the 4 old strings.
Everything I can find in docs says read the FAQ at
http://perl.apache.org/faq/, which does not exists.
This link comes from the subscribe message.  I have
thought about using PerlRun, but a module I use
(AuthCookie) requies mod_perl.  How do I undefine or
reinit the variable?  I am currently using undef, but
it does not work.

Mike Drons