Sorry,  There is a my in front of the ($cookie,$user)
code.  I am confused about your second statement about
parsing the input.  What should I be doing?  Do you
mean I should use $r->read($content,
$r->header_in('Content-length'))? to read in the
variables?

I use the AuthCookie modules to set the cookies and to
authenicate.

Mike