On Wed, 28 Aug 2002, Alex Lee wrote:

> Stas,
>
> I am sorry, I got too excited when I saw the segmentation fault.
> Here is the output of 'bt':

> 0x75a10 in php_xbithack_handler (r=0x927840) at mod_php4.c:778
> 778             if (!(r->finfo.st_mode & S_IXUSR)) {

99.99% sure this is largefiles related, as somebody else mentioned.
you need to make sure php was compiled with the same flags as httpd.
that is, if you built php before mod_perl, you need to recompile php so it
uses the largefile flags.  or.. rebuilt modperl/httpd with Makefile.PL
PERL_USELARGEFILES=0