On Wed, Oct 02, 2002 at 01:21:49PM -0400, Geoffrey Young wrote:
> so, it's not really a bug if you dig down into the docs and examples.
>  looks like a feature, though :)

Agreed... more of a 'gotcha' though, ready to bite people in the butt.
Personally I think it might make more sense to do a check to see if the
val =~ /(\d+)(h|m|d|M)/ before it's sent off as a literal, but who
knows.  I'll email someone about it anyway.

alan

--
Alan "Arcterex" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>   -=][=-   http://arcterex.net
"I used to herd dairy cows. Now I herd lusers. Apart from the isolation, I