Ed wrote:
> Hi,
>
> (as far as i can tell after a quick peek at the code and some debugging)
>
> It looks like there is a bug w/ AxKit::run_axkit_engine() and/or
> Apache::AxKit::Cache::_get_stats()

This is really great Ed.  Adding the AxGzipOutput On config to the XSLT
tests in the benchmark does seem to correctly activate the cache layer,
and AxKit now dominates in speed on the larger XSLT transformation!
I will leave off the config for the XSP tests since it does not seem
to help at all there.

I will republish benchmarks with the new configs soon, thanks so much
for digging into this.

Regards,

Josh