Mitchel, Jennifer (Jem) wrote:
> The machine does belong to my org & my login does not have root access.  I will do the
> /perl-status?hooks as soon as I can be let onto the machine with root access.
>
> I did print out the global hash %Apache::MyConfig::Setup and here is the result
>
> Apache_Src => /web/server/apache/1.3.22-source/src SSL_BASE =>

the hooks part of Apache::MyConfig wasn't added until mod_perl 1.25, so that
won't help you with your version :)

the following Apache::Registry script should do the trick:

#!/usr/bin/perl

use mod_perl_hooks qw(hook hooks);

shift->send_http_header('text/plain');

foreach my $hook (mod_perl::hooks) {
  print "$hook => ", mod_perl::hook($hook) ?
                     "enabled\n"           :
                     "disabled\n";
}

HTH