Larry Leszczynski wrote:

I'm having a problem on Windows 2000 where DBD::Oracle works fine from
perl on the command prompt but not from inside mod_perl.  I think it is a
problem loading DLLs but I can't figure out what's different running under
mod_perl.  The machine is running:
  ActiveState perl 5.6.1 build 633
  Apache 1.3.26 (prebuilt)
  mod_perl 1.27_01-dev (Randy Kobe's build)
  DBD-Oracle8 (ActiveState ppm)

You can't just mix and match like that. Modules that you want to use under mod_perl have to be built against the same perl that mod_perl was built with. If there is a DBD::Oracle with Randy's distro, use it. Otherwise, you need to build DBD::Oracle with the same perl he used, or build mod_perl with ActiveState 633.

- Perrin