Hi, this is not a mod_perl question, but rather a question to see if I have to use mod_perl to achive this.

In my perl program executing in Apache web server, I have the following code:

use CGI ;

$query = new CGI ;
$url = "http://www.mycite.com ;      #The url to refresh.

 print $query->header(-status=>'200 Ok', -type=>'text/html');

However, when I tried to display it in Internet Explorer, I got an empty page, instead of being redirected to the URL I specified. The same code works fine with ActiveState in IIS. Is this an issue with Apache? How can I make this work? By using Mod_PERL? I am currently using Perl 5.6.1.

Thanks for any comments.

Wei Gao