> Later on you have reported that some problems went away. Does it include
> this one?

I'm now seeing warnings....but they are flagged as [error] instead of [warning]
in the Apache log.  Any idea why?

And when running under mp2, the lines in the log are not written using cr/lf on
my windoze server like they should be.

Unfortunately, I live in the country and my access is dial through Bell
Sympatico...which is Bell Nexxia.  Seems that your mail server bounces
anything coming in from my ISP.  Probably they are on the RBL. Not much I
can do about that though, hence this response was posted to the list ;-(

Andrzej Jan Taramina
http://www.chaeron.com