Andrzej Jan Taramina wrote:
Later on you have reported that some problems went away. Does it include
this one?

I'm now seeing warnings....but they are flagged as [error] instead of [warning] in the Apache log. Any idea why?
Does this happen when you run 'make test' as well? e.g. when you run:

t/TEST -v api/aplog

(see the corresponding t/response/TestAPI/aplog.pm)

And when running under mp2, the lines in the log are not written using cr/lf on my windoze server like they should be.
only lf (\n)?

Unfortunately, I live in the country and my access is dial through Bell Sympatico...which is Bell Nexxia. Seems that your mail server bounces anything coming in from my ISP. Probably they are on the RBL. Not much I can do about that though, hence this response was posted to the list ;-(
Hehe, your server bounces my emails as well ;) But that's a good thing for once, as this thread shouldn't leave the list.