Tom Schindl wrote:
Hi,

I've installed perl-5.8.0, Apache2.0.43 and mod_perl-1.99_07. Now I want
to use Apache::ModuleConfig but I can't find it anywhere. I've installed
everything like it was shown on perl.apache.org. What have I done wrong?
Any ideas?

When looking at my old perl-5.6.1 installation with apache-1.3.x and
mod_perl-1.2x, I found the module. Where has it gone now, do I have to
use another module instead?
mod_perl 2.0 has a much improved configuration customization framework. You implement everything in perl now. There is no more Apache::ModuleConfig, but there is Apache::Module. Since the change is very significant, I don't think we will be able to provide a back compatibility layer for this one.

I'm working on the documentation for the custom configuration, but I still didn't finish in as I encountered bugs, which aren't resolved yet.

So, either wait a bit, till I finish the doc. Or if you are in hurry, look at t/response/TestDirective/perlloadmodule* for examples.