Am Mon, 2002-12-09 um 03.06 schrieb Stas Bekman:
> Tom Schindl wrote:
> > Thanks Stas.
> >
> > The documentation on perl.apache.org pointed me in a wrong direction
> > (e.g. Apache::DBIPool
> > (http://perl.apache.org/docs/2.0/user/overview/overview.html#Apache__DBIPool))
> > --------------------------cut-------------------------
> > use strict;
> > use Apache::TIPool ();
> > use Apache::ModuleConfig ();
> > use DBI ();

> > --------------------------cut-------------------------
> >
> > Maybe one could mark the things not implemented yet with a big comment
> > and remove things which will never implemented.
> > I'm thinking of Apache::TIPool, Apache::ModuleConfig, ... .
>
> I'm planning to revamp these old docs all at once.

Sounds good. Do you know how long this will take?

> > May I ask more question?
> >
> > 1)
> > How can I read params sent via GET or POST?
> > In mod_perl-1.2x this was done via $r->param("bla"). Apache::RequestRec
> > does not provide such an method.
>
> For now use CGI.pm, till Apache::Request gets ported to 2.0.

Apache::compat also provides methods to retrieve the params couldn't I
use them? Although they're a little bit buggy (see my posting from
yesterday "Problems with Apache::compat and german special chars" ).

> > 2)
> > Will Apache::TIPool ever implemented?
>
> Not in the way it's described in the overview, but yes should be
> implemented at some point.

> mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] http://use.perl.org http://apacheweek.com
b e s t s o l u t i o n . a t                        EDV Systemhaus GmbH
Thomas Schindl            Project Management   mobile ++43/664/314 59 58
Anton-Rauch-Str.6a        A-6020 Innsbruck     fax       ++43/512/935834
http://www.bestsolution.at                     phone     ++43/512/935834