Tom Schindl wrote:
Thanks Stas.

The documentation on perl.apache.org pointed me in a wrong direction
(e.g. Apache::DBIPool
(http://perl.apache.org/docs/2.0/user/overview/overview.html#Apache__DBIPool))
--------------------------cut-------------------------
use strict;
use Apache::TIPool ();
use Apache::ModuleConfig ();
use DBI ();

--------------------------cut-------------------------

Maybe one could mark the things not implemented yet with a big comment
and remove things which will never implemented.
I'm thinking of Apache::TIPool, Apache::ModuleConfig, ... .
I'm planning to revamp these old docs all at once.

May I ask more question?

1)
How can I read params sent via GET or POST?
In mod_perl-1.2x this was done via $r->param("bla"). Apache::RequestRec
does not provide such an method.
For now use CGI.pm, till Apache::Request gets ported to 2.0.

2)
Will Apache::TIPool ever implemented?
Not in the way it's described in the overview, but yes should be implemented at some point.