I started out with apache1.x. It didn't make sense
using it, since apache2 was built to work with
window's native environment, according to my
understanding of the documentation. Plus, I read that
apache1.x doesn't serve concurrent requests on
windows. Doesn't that defeat a large part of what a
web server (and mod_perl) is supposed to do? Thanks
for the feedback.