Michael Hyman wrote:
I am interested in how people setup their Apache 1.3.x servers to run
mod_perl'able code. Not, how to get mod_perl to run something, we do that
with rewrite rules. I am more interested in config settings that control for
performance and stability.
There is lots of documentation about performance tuning in the on-line documentation.

http://perl.apache.org/docs/1.0/guide/performance.html is a good place to look.

I am also very concerned about testing. How do you test a mod_perl system to
make sure there is no memory corruption from one instance of an app to
another.
What do you mean by memory corruption? The only sharing that happens between processes is what your OS does magically through copy-on-write.

Is there any documentation on testing a mod_perl app? I have yet to find
anything.
There is plenty about this in the on-line docs too.
See http://perl.apache.org/docs/general/testing/testing.html.

- Perrin