At 06:54 PM 1/28/2003, Perrin Harkins wrote:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Tks that way worked except for the #config sizefmt of mod_include
That should work fine.  What's broken with it?
(Frankly I'm so eagar to not just get my feet wet in mod_perl (just started on it today), but drown in it I didn't follow up on this prob.)

<!--#config sizefmt="Mb" --> works with mod_include Got a [an error occurred while processing this directive] (well actually the errmsg that I had set) with CGI::SSI. As I said I didn't really follow-up to see if this is a prob.

From the documentation of the Apache::Include I couldn't make out whether it handled other features like set which I am using.
It does not implement SSI, it just integrates an extra tag (#perl) into mod_include. Everything that works in your current mod_include pages should continue to work.
Oh kinda like embedding perl code in an shtml?

But your siggestion led me to search on CPAN and found Apache::SSI.
Apache::SSI is good too. It will use more RAM, but it is slightly faster than mod_include.
Actually I haven't got this to work. I'm yet trying to figure how to load the module (PerlModule Apache::SSI) in the .htaccess with it actuall residing in the "/perl/" directory rather than the standard lib directories.

Tks
Dr