[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
<!--#config sizefmt="Mb" --> works with mod_include Got a [an error occurred while processing this directive] (well actually the errmsg that I had set) with CGI::SSI. As I said I didn't really follow-up to see if this is a prob.
Oh, sorry, I missed the part about CGI::SSI. That will work with mod_include (and thus with Apache::Include).

It does not implement SSI, it just integrates an extra tag (#perl) into mod_include. Everything that works in your current mod_include pages should continue to work.
Oh kinda like embedding perl code in an shtml?
It lets you run any Perl subroutine in the middle of a page. It also lets you include files (a "virtual include") from within a Perl script by calling the Apache::Include module.

Actually I haven't got this to work. I'm yet trying to figure how to load the module (PerlModule Apache::SSI) in the .htaccess with it actuall residing in the "/perl/" directory rather than the standard lib directories.
Why? It's a module, not a CGI script.

If you don't want to put it in your standard @INC paths, you can put it under <APACHE_HOME>/lib/perl/ which is automatically added to @INC by mod_perl.

- Perrin