"@(none) <"@genuity.no wrote:
Thanks!

I've actually made some kind of progress on this case... I've found a workaround... I don't fully like it, so if anyone got a sugestion for aprovement, please tell me!

This was the "problem area" in my old httpd.conf:
(...)
AddHandler cgi-script .cgi
<IfModule mod_perl.c>
AddHandler perl-script .mpl
PerlHandler Apache::Registry
</IfModule>

I've converted it into this:
<IfModule mod_perl.c>
AddHandler perl-script .cgi
PerlHandler Apache::PerlRun
PerlSetVar PerlRunOnce On
</IfModule>

<IfModule mod_perl.c>
AddHandler perl-script .mpl
PerlHandler Apache::Registry
</IfModule>

This works fine, but it will only work for perl-scripts and not for shell-scripts. Well, to bad! For the perl-script part it actually runs faster! Apache don't need to fork any new processes to compile the cgi...

If I add the following line to my httpd.conf:
AddHandler cgi-script .sh

This will most likely (not tested) fail like .cgi did when I used cgi-script-handler in apache... So the problem aren't solved yet!
Any particular reason for using AddHandler and not SetHandler?