Hello everyone again,

This thread is supposed to improve Content Compression FAQ at
http://perl.apache.org/docs/tutorials/client/compression/compression.html
in order to assist Practical mod_perl as Stas suggested.

Any of your questions, suggestions, concerns, and/or criticisms of FAQ would
be highly appreciated over here.

Basically, I'm going to rewrite the preamble, to make clear comparison of
modules (a kind of table is expected), and to extend the list of practical
questions targeting the interests of Apache administrators mainly.

I would highly appreciate if somebody could offer a draft of short and clear
explanation of features of Apache::Filter chain vs. Apache::OutputChain for
those sysadmins who know nothing about them initially, but have to be able
to configure them properly (with appropriate handlers) in the end.

Please do not duplicate questions from the thread "How practical..." to over
here. Currently I'm just placing formal redirections from that thread to
this one. I will continue to answer all that questions here.

Let's go ;-)
Slava