Okay, so technically this isn't really "mod_perl" speific...  but the cookie
is being set with mod_perl and it's a huge mod_perl program being affected by
this:)

I have a cookie, the domain is set to .stout.dyndns.org (with the leading .).

I set the cookie just fine now (thanks to those helping me on thatr)

I had a problem parsing the cookie.  Added some debugging (okay, warn lines up
the yingyang) and after cycling through the headers and warning them out to
the errorlog...  I never saw any cookie info.

So... If the website is ttms.stout.dyndns.org shouldn't the cookie domain be
.stout.dyndns.org?

*sigh*  6 more days to finish this database.....  I doubt I'll make it.

Dennis