WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I went to the ttms site, logged in, AND IT AUTHNTICATED ME AND GAVE ME PAGES!!
:D

Aight, <drink of choice> is on me tonight :D

I can't beleive it!  3 weeks on this bloody thing and I got it to finally
Authenticat me =D

Course, I had to disable things in order to get it to give me a cookie to
authenticate with, but a few if's will fix that :D

I'm happy, I'm happy, I'm happy!  I might actually meet deadline :D

w00t!

er...  *ahem*

My thanks to all of you, and special thanks to Mark who helped me the most :D

Dennis