Thanks - would be helpful if you could try to use pnotes to communicate
between two mod_perl handlers. Just some really basic code like:
package MyContentHandler;
use Apache::Constants qw( :common );
sub handler
{
        my $r = shift @_;
        $r->pnotes('mykey', 'A regular string scalar');
        $r->send_header('text/html');
        print "Hi there. This is a regular content handler.";
        return OK;
}
1;

and
package MyLoggingHandler;
use Apache::Constants qw( :common );
sub handler
{
        my $r = shift @_;
        #Do some logging
        warn "Value of pnotes is: " . $r->pnotes('mykey');
        return OK;
}
1;

And then install those as a content and logging phase handler. If you
have the time and the interest. I've tried this and the logging handler
comes up with nothing in pnotes. I've also checked that it's not a sub
request. Thanks :)

--
Mark Maunder <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
ZipTree Inc.