Mark Maunder wrote:
Hi Stas,

Thanks for the input. Tried that and no luck. I tried using ->instance()
instead of ->new() in both handlers, and it didn't work. Just for kicks
I tried using a few combinations of new() and instance() and no go there
either. I also checked that I had the main request using is_main just to
be safe after retreiving the existing Apache::Request instance.

What happens if you remove Apache::Request altogether and try 2 simple handlers, e.g. response handler and logging handler. Does that setup work for you? If it does, it has something to do with Apache::Request and not mod_perl per se.

I'm going to upgrade to 1.28 in a coupla days so hopefully that'll solve
it. wierd that noone seems to have reported this. The server I'm using
is a stock RH 8.0 server - I dont run redcarpet or anything like that,
and I've only upgraded the minimum to keep it secure. I'm no C
developer, just a perl geek, but I was wondering where pnotes() stores
it's data. In an Apache::Table object? Is there a way for me to manually
access the store somehow at various phases to figure out where the data
gets deleted? Any suggestions would help.

You can debug on the C level.

__________________________________________________________________ Stas Bekman JAm_pH ------> Just Another mod_perl Hacker http://stason.org/ mod_perl Guide ---> http://perl.apache.org mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] http://use.perl.org http://apacheweek.com http://modperlbook.org http://apache.org http://ticketmaster.com