Hi Perrin, thanks for the reply.

No progress yet. I just tested pnotes in the same handler and it works.
Tested it again by setting a value in the content handler and trying to
retreive it it my logging handler and no luck.

#The line in my content handler is:
$sess->get_r()->pnotes('marktest', 'anotherpnotestest');
warn "PNOTES: " . $sess->get_r()->pnotes('marktest')
if($sess->get_r()->is_main());
#$sess is my session object where I store $r and my $dbh etc.

#And the one in my logging phase handler is:
warn "PNOTES2: " . $r->pnotes('marktest') if($r->is_main());

This prints out the following:
PNOTES: anotherpnotestest at /usr/local/ziptree/lib/ZT/ViewItem.pm line
16.
PNOTES2:  at /usr/local/ziptree/lib/ZT/Logger.pm line 11.

I'm using Apache::Request in the content handler, but I've tried it
using the standard Apache->request object in both handlers and still no
luck.

Thanks,

Mark.

--