Hi,

It seems to me that $r->content-type is for what your server sends to the
client, which is probably undef in the Fixup stage, where you test it.

You probaly meant to test for the
$ct = $r->header_in("Content-type")
if you wanted to see whats requested from the client.

Anyway, as Christopher pointed out you can get the "what's before" load off
your shoulders ;-)

HTH,

Lian Sebe, M.Sc.
Freelance Analyst-Programmer