I am writing a mod_perl script using CGI.pm and Apache
1.3.28/Linux.

I am trying to figure out how to use Apache's
mod_autoindex to display a directories contents within
the output the CGI.  Apache is configured correctly, I
am not asking for Apache help.

The end user will submit a form.  One of the values in
that form will be a path on the local web server.  So
in the return of the CGI, I want to include the
results of Apache's autoindex.  I cannot figure out
how to do it.  If I could pass a variable from a CGI
to an SSI, the problem would be solved, but I do not
believe that it is possible.  I have been looking at
Apache::SSI and Apache::AutoIndex but I don't think I
can get them to do what I need.  Does anyone have any
suggestions or recommendations?

Anything will be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Matt