Hi there,

On Fri, 15 Aug 2003, Cory 'G' Watson wrote:

> It looks as though this works during the first 'load' that Apache does,
> which I'm assuming is the phase that checks for errors.  The second
> phase seems to cause my global hash to get undef'ed, even though the
> loadPages() method works properly.

I'm not entirely convinced of the explanation, but have you tried
testing the value of $Apache::Server::ReStarting in the code that
fills the hash?  It's in the Guide.

Your message was a bit cavalier about what's a hash and what's a
hashref, are you sure you aren't just missing a dereference somewhere?
Have you got 'use strict' and warnings on?

73,
Ged.