On Tue, 26 Aug 2003, Stas Bekman wrote:

> Please advise on another way to tell people to respond to the list and not in
> private. I used to receive much less off-list replies earlier.
[snip]
> Purhaps adding a list signature:
>
> Always post followups back to the list!
>
> will help, but who reads that.

Unfortunately I think we've all seen enough "unsubscribe me" emails to
know that people don't read the info that is *already* being added to the
outgoing mail...

Stas, you probably get it worst just because of the volume of mail you
send to the list (which we're all grateful for!).  Maybe when you do your
mod_perl list reading you should just configure your outgoing email with:
Kind of a pain for you though...

Larry Leszczynski
[EMAIL PROTECTED]