At 15:51 -0500 1/9/04, Perrin Harkins wrote:
On Fri, 2004-01-09 at 15:34, Elizabeth Mattijsen wrote:
 So yes, in general I think you can say that the data copied for each
 thread, quickly dwarves whatever optrees are shared.

Thanks Liz, this is useful data. Maybe we should add something to the mod_perl 2 docs that summarizes the current knowledge of performance and memory issues with threads, and links to your article. Something under this heading: http://perl.apache.org/docs/2.0/user/coding/coding.html#Threads_Coding_Issues_Under_mod_perl

You mean a rewrite of the article? Or more a bullet list of things?

Liz