Pete Smith wrote:
Hi,

I am new to this list, but I have tried looking through the docs at CPAN and
googling for people with similar problems to no avail.

We have upgraded our server to apache2 + mod_perl2. I used to have a routine
that took a file upload from a multipart form and handed it as a stream to
Imager and Image::Size like so:
[...]
I have discovered that Apache::Request for mod_perl2 has changed the fh
method to bb, which apparently returns an APR::Brigade (object I presume)
instead of a file handle.

no, no, you have confused something. You need a new version of Apache::Request which is still in beta. Please take a look at: http://httpd.apache.org/apreq/
Also please notice that it has its own mailing list if you have any questions.

I guess we should add a note to the compat doc:
http://perl.apache.org/docs/2.0/user/porting/compat.html

Alternatively you could use a slower CGI.pm for uploads till libapreq2 is released.