On Tue, 24 Feb 2004 16:14:23 -0500
Casey West <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> It was Tuesday, February 24, 2004 when Jeffrey W. Baker took the soap box, saying:
> : Therefore I'd be happy and grateful to hand off the maintainership of
> : Apache::Session to one or a group of you.  Proposals welcome.
>
> Apache::Session is an important distribution for the work I do. I'd be
> willing to maintain it. I know your TODO says there isn't anything
> left,

Me too, I use A::S intensively and I'm interested to collaborate to the
Apache::Session 'project'.

>this is what I'd propose, in no particular order.

I'd add:

   - a sessions 'clean' object (for all datastore)
   - the facility to customize (add) 'sessions' tabls fields
   - a web wrapper (glue) code: in the fact i've rarely seen A::S utilization
     out of the web context

by

        - Enrico

PS: Jeffrey, I think that Apache::Session is one of most used modules in a
mod_perl (and not only?) world: so if you cannot assure right maintenance,
you've done the better thing by asking for new maintainers. Thanks! :-)