On Wed, 2004-02-25 at 16:42, Dave Rolsky wrote:
> On Wed, 25 Feb 2004, Casey West wrote:
>
> > of work for the maintainer in working through the mailing list archives
>
> Or maintainer_s_.  Why not set up an SF project for this?  Then you and
> Enrico can both do work on it.  There's no reason a Perl module needs one
> and only one maintainer.

SourceForget is truly terrible and I would not burden the users with the
horror of having to use it.

Casey's ideas are excellent and show certain forthought and taste.  I'm
happy with Enrico's ideas also.  So here's what I'd like to do:

Either or both of you, or anyone on this list, should send your patches
for inclusion in the next release (1.7).  After any features are added
and tests written for them, we'll make a new release.  If it goes well,
I'll fiddle with CPAN to hand over maintainership to Casey, who could
then add uploaders as required.

-jwb