> We have the way to do it:
>
> Apache->server->add_config(['PerlOptions +GlobalRequest +SetupEnv']);
>
> But normally, those options are set in httpd.conf's specific containers
> and not always globally for the whole server. I'm not sure it's a good
> idea to enforce these settings for the whole server. What do you think?

I'm not sure.  I'm trying to decide what is expected when someone uses
Apache::compat.  I think it ought to be API compatibility, not config
compatibility.  so, +SetupEnv doesn't qualify, since it's on by default for
perl-script under mp1 and mp2.  +GlobalRequest is a likely candidate,
though, since Apache->request ought to work under the compat layer.  but
maybe we could inject +GlobalRequest on demand rather than on module load -
kind of like the override foo for methods that collide with core mp2 ones.

--Geoff