Perrin Harkins wrote:

On Mon, 2004-03-15 at 16:23, Jean-Michel Hiver wrote:

Yes, what I'm trying to achieve is get Apache::Registry to send custom 404 pages - just like under mod_cgi.

I assume that means you want to be able to run the exact same script under mod_cgi? And you don't want to make this script be your ErrorDocument? Basically, you need to turn off PerlSendHeader and manage the headers yourself. One thing you could do is use the header() function in CGI.pm. This produces the same results under mod_cgi.

Ok, I have changed the framework to use CGI.pm rather than printing the headers on STDOUT myself.

I _still_ get the same problem, wether or not PerlSendHeaders is turned on or off.
It doesn't seem to make any difference whatsoever.

Is there any extra test I can write to pinpoint the problem?

Any ideas?

Cheers,
Jean-Michel.