On Tuesday 30 March 2004 05:32 pm, Stas Bekman wrote:
> Beau E. Cox wrote:
> > Hi -
> >
> > I have 2 Apache2s on my test server:
> >
> >  Apache 2.0.50-dev(cvs) installed in /home/test/usr/apache2
> >
> > and:
> >
> >  Apache 2.1 (cvs) installed in /home/test/usr/apache2.1
>
> Apache 2.1 is not officially supported at the moment. If you want to play
> with it you are on your own, Beau. Geoff might be interested, but I know he
> is very busy at the moment.

OK - I'll try not to pester you and Geoff.

>  > How do I control how t/config/httpd.conf is setup?
>
> What seems to be the problem?

Well, the t/config/httpd.conf generated somewhere in the mod_perl build -
I couldn't find it on first glance - is based on the
Apache 2.0 configuration, NOT the Apache 2.1 configuration. I am
looking for a parameter (or patch) to Makefile.PL to force the
generation from the Apache 2.1 httpd.conf.

Aloha => Beau;