Pete Geenhuizen wrote:
Stas,
I want to install Apache Vmonitor, but I'm being stopped by the following
compile problems.

This is Apache 2.0.48, Solaris 9, gcc 3.3.2 and libgtop 2.6.0.

Any suggestions on how to resolve this problem?

Hi Pete,

Yeah, it's crap. They keep on changing things w/o considering back-compat. Moreover 2.6.0 shipped with mandrake is crippled. But try this version [1], it may work for you if your distro is not crippled. Let me know whether it has worked. Thanks.

CC'ing Paul who has the same problem and modperl for the archives.

[1] http://apache.org/~stas/GTop-0.13.tar.gz

Paul, I could not get my hands on 2.5 so this will probably won't work for you. You will need to adjust both Makefile.PL and Server/Makefile.PL and Server/daemon.h to 2.5. I if it works the same for you, I'll just replace s/6/5/. It's possible that it was done even earlier in 2.4, but again I don't have a prepackaged version.... Hope this helps.