Don't know what happened to this email originally, any way here's what I
sent.

Stas,
What I just found is that Solaris has init64_t.  I don't know
any more about it, I noticed that during a configure of libgtop that
u_init64_t wasn't found, but init64_t was, don't know if that helps or is
significant.

You are correct getting the latest version of Apache-Test solved the test
problem.

I'm still working on the libgtop problem.

So at this point I'd say that the issues that I had with GTop are solved,
it's working.  I'll keep on trying to figure out how to get libgtop
functioning.

Thx for all your help.
Pete
--
"Unencumbered by the thought process"
--1992-2000 Click and Clack presidential campaign slogan