It looks like this story made it to the use.perl.org front page. That's a goodness :)

Jim Martinez wrote:
On Jun 8  Stas Bekman wrote:

Perrin Harkins wrote:

Stas Bekman wrote:

It so appears that in the last few years we get less and less
mod_perl talks and tutorials at the big (non-YAPC) conferences. And
that's a bad trend.

Maybe a BOF meeting?

Like all good list posters, I researched this problem (mod perl bofs) and
found that, historically at least, bof's are almost always informally
organized and resist any type of formalization.  For example look at:

Long link:
http://mathforum.org/epigone/modperl/leldbumblal/[EMAIL PROTECTED]

same link tiny-fied:
 http://tinyurl.com/3y2ne

Yet, being an optimist, I created a mod perl entry at the yapc kwiki.
Kwiki BOF link:
 http://yapc.kwiki.org/index.cgi?BOF

It lacks a bit on details :)

I probably won't make it to YAPC Europe this time, but if anybody wants to organize mod_perl BOF at OSCON [1] I'll certainly be there to answer any questions you may have. Geoff, Philippe and others might come too. But in any case you can always stop us in the corridor and talk. Don't be shy, just come and talk...

[1] http://conferences.oreillynet.com/pub/w/29/bof.html